Search for service in Crimea
YACHT OR BOAT RENT IN CRIMEA
To fully enjoy the clean sea, beautiful views of the Crimean peninsula, go to exclusive places and bays, take great photos - you can only rent a yacht or boat in Crimea. If you are resting with a company, then such costs can be quite affordable.
Despite the rather large coastline of the peninsula, there are not very many marinas / marinas here:
- Noviy Svet;
These are the main yacht ports for ordering a charter. In the future, the government promises that there will be many new ones! When ordering a boat, you need to pay attention to where the vessel is "assigned" and choose a suitable one closer to the place of its deployment in order to minimize the cost of transfer to the starting point. The sailing route can be suggested by the yachtsman himself or his own version is offered.
Yacht rental can be for a day, for several hours or for several days, a week. The latter option is more called a charter and can be with or without a captain (skipper). Floating in cards. means the basic conditions of the lease are indicated.
Prices for renting yachts and boats in Crimea
Depending on the lease term of the vessel, in order to see the cost, you need to do the following:
- For 1 day or several hours (usually up to 8 hours) → select the "hourly rental" tab → specify the type of vessel, start city and rental hours → click "apply";
- Charter for a week or several days → select the "yacht charter" tab → set the start and end dates of the lease, the city where the charter starts → click "apply"
If the price has not been formed in the card of any yacht or boat, then you can write a message to the owner with a question via the built-in online chat.
Seven feet under the keel!
Frequently asked quetions about yacht/boat rental in Crimea
1. Are there any additional costs besides those indicated on the website when renting a yacht in Crimea?When simply renting a boat for a few hours, yachtsmen usually indicate the full cost of the charter. With multi-day freight, there may be additional costs, which may depend on the planned route as well. If the yacht is needed for a festive event, then the appropriate design of the boat is not included in the price. Much is individual here. In any case, you need to send your clarifying questions to the ship owner via the online chat on the website. Independent correspondence between the parties will continue, which is important.
2. Do I need a prepayment when booking a yacht in Crimea?The Helper Travel platform itself does not imply prepayment from the Clients. Although in the world practice of business turnover on yacht charter, an advance payment is charged - as a guarantee that the Client seriously intends to lease the vessel and the ship owner will reduce his risks in case of a possible refusal to other Clients on that date. If the Partner insists on prepayment, and its fact raises concern, please contact our support service. The prepayment for the reservation can be accepted at the service, fixed and transferred after the service is rendered to the yachtsman himself.
3. We are planning to celebrate an anniversary on a yacht, is it possible to order food and table service on the ship?This is also called catering. Of course you can, if the particular ship owner agrees to organize a banquet. This is always at an additional cost. In your rental application, you need to write a corresponding wish to the yachtsman.
Any other question?
You can ask your questions in the comments and we will answer them. Perhaps your questions will be interesting to other users.